Lola Espín Gómez SALOBREÑA (SPAIN)
Lawyer and Mediator. Speciality: Probate, Contracts and Non-Contentious
- Law Degree from the University of Granada
- Speciality: Probate, Contracts and Non-Contentious Proceedings
- Master’s in Tax Advice and Accountancy
- Degree in civil and commercial mediation from the University of San Pablo Ceu
- Practising Lawyer, member of the Illustrious College of Lawyers of Granada since 1990. Membership Nº 2,720
- Experience in Fiscal Law, Business and Mediation
- Founding Partner of Espín & Zarzo Lawyers
Antonio D. Zarzo Lobón GRANADA (SPAIN)
Lawyer. Speciality: Civil Law; Family Law and Road Traffic Accidents.
- Law Degree from the University of Granada.
- Speciality: Civil and Family Law, Road Traffic Accidents.
- Master and Expert in Legal Practice by the School of Legal Practice of Granada (Illustrious College of Lawyers and the University of Granada).
- Practising Lawyer, member of the Illustrious College of Lawyers of Granada since 2003. Membership Nº 5,446.
- Experience in Employment and Criminal Law.
- Founding Partner of Espín & Zarzo Lawyers.
Concepción Martín Martín SALOBREÑA (SPAIN)
Administrative Assistant and Secretary.
- Qualified in Adminstration.
- Speciality: Administration and Tax.
- Administrative Assistant and Secretary to Espín & Zarzo Lawyers.
- French Level B1.
Nathalie Sáez Perier MOTRIL (SPAIN)
Translator & Adminstrative Assistant.
- Degree in Philology and Bachelor´s degree in Translation and Interpreting.
- Diploma in Translation and Interpreting.
- Speciality: Languages (French, English & Spanish).
- Translator & Adminstrative Assistant to Espín & Zarzo Lawyers.
Susan Goss LONDON (ENGLAND)
External Consultant. Expert in Foreigners' Tax.
- Speciality: Foreign Residents and Non-Residents Tax.
- External Consultant for Espín & Zarzo Lawyers: Foreigners' Tax